Monday, July 14, 2008

happy birthday to me~At KL

happy birthday to me!!!....first....thx to carey, baoqi, connie, and kimchi..oppss...nobita..opps..aveline....>.<...for givin me this suprise birthday gathering....at pavilion...forgot wats the name of that restaurant edy.... wakame? ramen...very nice....mayb...becoz im in gd mood..so..it taste more nice....lol...hav my warm sake too....yum yum~~smile~~~woow...sexy....
sexy polis...i doubt tat the police are sean...from the size of his leg...n ass?...xD...cant imagine he drive the big big police bike...scary..sumhow..rempit suit to this police more...

the devil octopus....aveline dess....with devil nobita smile...n red kimchi octopus....
sexy carey...perform his strip dance..in the rapid kl....

la~la~ zai....besong while waiting for his turn to sing...
finally...its my turn..la~~~la~~~lo~~~oh~~~~la~~~~~~

view from carey's place...i will miss kl...guys..wait for me...i wanna go again...soonn........



No comments: